So, not that you asked...but I did a little tiny tutorial on using the Pink Paislee background pattern type of pressons.
I was working on a layout the other day...with my kit from Kenner Road (Yummy) and got to the end and it just needed a little something sumthin....some little added touch... It needed some script pressons.
So using the Vintage Moon Accents pressons I decided to fill in the left side of my page. The only thing is..that I didn't want to cover my flower and make the pressons look blocky. So using a Sharpie pen, this is what I did.
Laid it over my paper- Traced the outline of the flower pattern with a permanent pen.- Cut out the outlined area And placed the trimmed to my pattern presson right where I needed it to be and rubbed it on...I slipped a little and got a boo boo on one of my leaves.... So, I used this to pick it up! Tape most always works...but sometimes it doesn't...and be careful not to pick up your rubons that you DON'T want picked it. Be careful with it...but it does work really well.
Have a Great Day!!