Thursday, December 11, 2008

~Holiday House~



OK, this will be a super short post....as I have to be somewhere QUICK. Anyway, I finished one of those super cute Chipboard houses from Paper Tales that I showed you the other day.....Just one so far...but don't worry, the rest will get done..and I'm going to do a free tutorial this weekend on how to do them.
So real fast, here are some pictures of it. I used October Afternoon papers, Maya Road chipboard frames, Diamond Dust and Pink Paislee Glitter.

CLICK on the pictures to make them full size, my blog cuts off the right side....I gotta figure it out soon!







So.......promise some step pictures and a tutorial on this...but we are taking off for a SURPRISE trip to Knott's Berry Farm today...picking up the girls and taking them, they have no idea.....Once Hannah has her surgery she can't do anything fun like that for 4 months...so off to surprise them!! So this weekend promise!!!

~Katie

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie this is gorgeous! I love every little detail.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you whipped this up fast! I love the chipboard around the windows. I was wondering what you were going to do there, that seemed tricky to me. I loved your class at PAPER TALES, thanks for a fun class and more inspiration. Come on when's the next class? Will we have to wait until after CHA?

Laura Vigliarolo said...

very sweet, I just love them

vintage girl at heart said...

Knew you would make it look incredible!!!! I have been playing around with the threading punch that you used for the rooftop...& am looking forward to your tutorial.
Hope the trip to the farm was super!!!

vintage girl at heart said...

Oh can you put lights in these houses?

Sandy said...

This is adorable. Wow I love it. Have a fun day.

Anonymous said...

This turned out so cute Katie! Love it!

Suzzi said...

LOVE IT!

scrapanath said...

just want to say: wow !!!! ohhhhhh!! gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Swoon with Deb Hodge said...

Your work is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest! Can't wait to see the tutorial. Have FUN at Knotts!!!

Katherine said...

WOW Katie! That is aweome! I wish seeing all of your stuff in person. All is good with me. Busy at work and the usual. I hope all is good with you. I am so glad that your hubby is home and is safe. I know you must feel a hundred times better. Take care!

Katherine

Marjan said...

Wow!! This is so beautifull!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic!

Wow- wow- wow!!

I love your work!

If you have a chance- check out this DT call: http://www.trumba.com/calendars/pubs_calendar?trumbaEmbed=view%3Devent%26eventid%3D81837243

:-)

Amy said...

I have these same little trees from target! Very pretty... I love the houses

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Waow it's wonderful, i love that !

Shelley Haganman said...

Katie, thanks so much again for sending me a house and paper! I can't wait to get one done!! I really appreciate the video tutorial!!! Take care! Shelley