Monday, August 18, 2008

~Vintage Purse album~ My 7Gypsies CHA booth project...all about my Grandma Montana



I did this chipboard purse for 7Gypsies. I don't get it back and so I thought I would post it here on my blog so that I can look at it anytime I want to.




My great-grandma was named Montana. I love that name....she was the first child born to my gggrandparents in America. They moved to Montana, which is where she was born. I wish I had known about her when I had my kids....I would SO have a little girl running around named Montana. It would have to have been Hannah...cause she has a sweet and gentle soul like Montana was said to have.....ha funny, Hannah Montana....

Anyway, this is all 7Gypsies product with some vintage pieces thrown in for good measure!! The pictures are NOT in order....my html codes are all in one big chunk...and I'm too lazy to figure out each code...so wrong order, I'm sure you'll survive the chaos!! Thanks for looking!!






















5 comments:

Melissa said...

My goodness Katie! This is so beautiful---I would have the hardest time giving up a treasure like this----truly the most lovely thing I have seen in a long time!
Melissa

Beate said...

OMG, this is just awesome!! I love this. Thanks for sharing.

vintage girl at heart said...

THis is so wonderful.. the photos of course are amazing and the detail is too. I love all of the embellies and vintage elements!! I hope you get it back!!!

Anonymous said...

This has got to be my favorite project of yours yet! It's so amazing...all the details are perfect, and the vintage shabbiness is simply fabulous! I would have hated to part with something as wonderful as this! Love, love, LOVE it, Katie!

dutchbird said...

Such a beautiful family album!
I love the vintage style!