Friday, February 6, 2009

Pink Paislee Blog Post and Class coming up!





Today was my blog post day on the Pink Paislee Blog, you can see it here....Lucky Me Mini Album

I will also be teaching this book on March 7th from 2-5ish... (may last longer) at Cool Scrapbook Stuff here in Poway, Ca. For info go HERE.

We will be using the new "Fetching" line by Pink Paislee and it is rich and beautiful, you will love it!!The album is a 6x6 binder album by Maya Road. You will also receive 3 sets of alphabet letters plus the "ME" big Maya Road letters on the front! So, this class will be full of product!! You'll take home leftovers!

The cost is $35 and includes all the product so you will get LOTS of Pink Paislee and Maya Road.....this will be a little bit of a different class as your pages might not look the same as mine...and that's because you don't have my pictures so your titles and placement may be different. You will have all the same supplies to work with and you will receive a list of what photos I used (like pg 1- 1 vertical 4x6 picture that was cropped, pg 2- 1 horizontal 4x6 picture) so then you can follow the same pattern that I did for each page. Make sense?

So, if you are interested and live (or will be) in the area then contact Cool Scrapbook Stuff for details.

Here are a couple more pictures....more can be seen at the Pink Paislee Blog.

8 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

Love this line and these colors!!Will you ever sell your kits online???? I have been meaning to ask you.

Haberdawoman said...

All I have to say is that your album is FABULOUS.

Lori Gentile said...

That's gorgeous, Katie! Such lucky girls who get to take that one!!!

Lucy Edson said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the papers and all of the little details!! I wish there was a kit, too!

wendy vecchi said...

LOVE LOVE... REALLY...
LOVE THIS!!
You are amazing!
wendy
ps...do I recognize that bingo piece??

Wendy said...

Another vote for selling us a kit....please, please, please!!! I also love all your work. It's fabulous!

Gabrielle said...

LOVE IT!

I am SO taking this class! Calling tomorrow! :)

Aisha Powell said...

Love your album. The page about freckles was cute. I have many freckles also. My Gram says they are angel kisses. This new line is so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.