Monday, February 9, 2009

Kenner Road Kit Layouts and some Sorry Sneakers....

I just did 3 layouts with the Jan Kenner Road kit..........2 I can share, one I can't share yet....I did a layout for next weeks Creative Therapy assignment...
This months kit was full of fun stuff...some cutie pie vintage milk caps, rainbows and popsicles, bright blue tissue garland and lots of reds, limes, oranges, hot pinks and other fun colors.
This layout is called "I {heart} OverAll Season".




This layout is called "Happy Feet".




These are Hannah's sneakers....that were a couple of months old...and I just wanted to show you the tread wear from her feet.....

Now these were some "unhappy feet"......oh man, I see a layout coming for those!!

I also ran across some free Valentines Images, you have to post a link in order to be able to download them, they look super cute and I need something cute for our Valentines Bags this year.... so go HERE to look at them!

3 comments:

Lia said...

lol! That Overall Layout is sooo adorable! I love!

Shelley Haganman said...

Super cute layouts Katie! I think that shot of the shoes would make an awesome page!! Thanks for the link for the printable stuff!

Lisa said...

Cannot wait to see the layout using the sneaker shot! Beautiful work as always!