Tuesday, February 17, 2009

~Gotta Love a Washington Spring..~ Pink Paislee Fascinating Line- Photo HEAVY



I'm serious....there is nothing like Spring in Washington state....the tulips, the trees filling in, the birds chirping....it's gorgeous. I miss living there...Whidbey Island was my favorite place that I've lived in my whole life.
And these pictures have been waiting for a special project to come up. I used a 7Gypsies ATC carousal and a whole lot of Pink Paislee's Fascinating line and created this little end table project.
I used the papers, the alphabet stickers, the chipboard letters, the chipboard elements ,the brads, the sticker packs and the pressons all from the Fascinating line.

You may see some cards twice...I took pictures and then did more cards and had to rearrange a bit...so accidentally have doubles of certain pages...I can't rephoto it right now because it's being displayed at Paper Tales here in San Diego.




























I hope you found this Fascinating!!!!

15 comments:

jealeo said...

That is awesome! Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

this s awesome!!!

Lisa said...

More than fascinating...INCREDIBLE!

Carol said...

you inspire me. It's beautiful! I hope i can do as well as you does.

wendy vecchi said...

Fascinating for sure...but it's more like...
TOTALLY AWESOME & sooooo YOU!
LOVE IT!
wendy

Anonymous said...

oh wow!!!!! Just stunning!!

Olivia said...

Beautiful! Love the tree in the second photo, did you hand cut that?

Shelley Haganman said...

Well, you have done it again...another gorgeous project! I LOVE circle flowers and the papers and details are just stunning!

Jennifer said...

WOW! What a stunning display. I found your blog through the Cuttlebug Challenge blog. I'm definately adding you to my google reader! Can't wait to browse through the rest of your blog...I can see I'll be getting a late start on my day b/c there's so much eye candy to see here. :)

Ruth said...

Didn't realize how much I missed going to Whidbey Island till I saw your post. My Mom and Dad had an antique shop in Coupeville for many years and we always loved going to visit the tulip fields!

Margee' said...

Can't wait for Spring here in Eastern WA, we get some color here in the desert then.

Lia said...

More like AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS!

Samantha said...

ARGhh- 2 classes at almost the same time! All in the same pay period!! What is a girl to do? I am leaning towards the closer drive. Any suggestions? I am in EC, wanna carpool?

Anonymous said...

Wow katie this is totally stunning!!!Love evrything you have done

tessie said...

hello
what you do is so wonderful! congratulations
i like the way you arrange the vivid colors of your papers and your embellishments
tessie from France