Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Cutest Little Birdie......and Butterfly Class update!


My friend Wendy Vecchi is the most brilliant stamp artist...she made some birds that are so cute....I just had to share!! Go to her blog Studio 490 to see more! She used her new polka dot background stamp on them...and I am in love with her gingham one...oh dear..!



Go check out Wendy's Blog...you can learn a million things there!


I have a class on Sunday of this week at Paper Tales.



I think I have a couple more spots left if you are interested in it. Michelle will also ship kits (Let her know if there is anything you want to add to your box as she has a wonderful selection of product and a TON of Maya Road). This is a product packed class and a really hard one to price because it is so full of stuff....anyway, the class is $40 and includes....

Maya Road Butterfly album- $5.20
Enchanting Chipboard Elements- full pack $5.50
Enchanting Sticker Book- $4.50
Enchanting Windsome alphabet stickers- $1.99
Enchanting Chipboard Letters- $4.50
Enchanting Brads- $3.99
Enchanting Press ons- $3.99
Enchanting patterned papers (6)- .69cents each
Enchanting Delicious die cut paper (2)- .99cents a sheet

OK, we are at $36 worth of product right now! But I'm not done...

Vintage Rose
Vintage Millinery flowers
1 yard crochet trim
1 yard brown gingham 7/8" ribbon
1/2 yard sage 7/8" ribbon
crystal Maya Road pin
Pearl Maya Road pin
4 Maya Road Vintage Flowers
Instructions and Photos of project -priceless

Do you see what I mean about product.....so I think there are 4 kits left....You can reach Michelle by going to the Paper Tales Blog.

That's it....for now..of course!!

4 comments:

Zarah said...

Wow... Awesome class!! Too bad the shipping & handling is so slow and expensive to Sweden (and that the dollar has gone up) because that'd have been fun to take!!!

Love the birdies too, gotta check that place out. :)

vintage girl at heart said...

the birds are so sweet!!!! and so is that fab album of yours. will she ship anywhere???
have a fun class!!

Christine said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing the link to Wendy's blog. Those birds are so incredibly creative!

Your butterfly album is such a gorgeous album as usual, Katie! I so wish I could be there to take your class on Sunday! I totally agree with your instructions being priceless. You just cannot put a price on the creativity you share with us, and I'm so grateful that you offer it with your kit!

Hopefully, I'll be able to order a kit in time before they sell out...gotta call PT today, huh? LOL1

Hope you're doing well, girlfriend! I'll try to email you again tonight! ;-D

Anonymous said...

Katie, will your Butterfly album kit come with instructions and PHOTOS of each page? I called Paper Tales twice and they still have no answer for me. Pls. email me at gemm.sy@verizon.net. Thanks.

Gemm